We are so excited to re-open our boutique for private, in-store appointments! First and foremost, we want to thank our amazing brides for their patience and understanding while we’ve navigated these strange times. Now it’s time to celebrate and get hitched without a hitch!
In order to keep your SAY YES moment as special and safe as possible, we have created safety guidelines for your in-store shopping experience that are in alignment with recommendations from the CDC and local health officials. These protocols will remain in effect until further notice and are subject to change:
- All in-store experiences are by appointment only. No walk-ins!
- We are asking our brides to bring only two guests with them during the second phase of Nashville’s re-opening. We will provide a Zoom link to include up to 3 other loved ones for this intimate moment. We do ask that no at-risk guests or children accompany you.
- We will provide a sanitary location for you to place your personal items, including purses and outerwear, at the front of the store. We are asking our brides and their guests to remove their shoes as well.
- If you have a mask or facial covering, please wear it! Otherwise, one will be provided for you and your guest. All staff members will be wearing masks.
- All staff members will have their temperatures taken and screened for COVID-19 systems before the work day begins. Brides and their guests will also be scanned for a fever and screened for COVID-19 symptoms before the appointment begins. Please reschedule and contact a telehealth provider if you answer “YES” to any of the following questions:
- Are you currently under quarantine for COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath/difficulty breathing?
- Are you living with or in close contact with someone who is currently quarantined or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- We will keep the appointment as low-contact as possible to keep up with social distancing standards. Staff will wear gloves and assist with adjusting the fit, however we are asking the bride to bring a guest she feels comfortable enough being in close contact with to help her in and out of the gowns.
- To limit how many hands are on the gowns and surfaces, we are asking guests to remain in their seats as much as possible during appointments and refrain from browsing.
- We have implemented a pens-free check out system for placing orders and making payments.
- Appointments will be staggered to limit the total number of people in the building at one time and allow for proper sanitation of surfaces and dresses.
Thank you again! Our dedicated stylists are eager to celebrate you and get your wedding planning back on track, while doing it in the most responsible way. We are in turn asking our brides to be just as responsible. While we know the idea of trying on wedding gowns is fun, please only come if you are ready to find your dress! Hopping from one bridal shop to the next puts us all at risk so please reach out to your local boutiques to see if they’re the right fit for your style, budget and time-frame before booking multiple appointments.
Stay well, social distance, and get ready to SAY YES–your dreams are safe with us!
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 615-727-7223.
Thank you for your support,
Team Adorn Nashville