What is your favorite designer?
- Rita Vineries! I’m passionate about fit and fabric—she does it better than anyone!
If you could wear any gown from Adorn Nashville, what would it be?
- Coco by Badgley Mischka—curvy girls, listen to me: try on a mermaid! There’s no better cut to highlight your shape. This dress by Badgley Mischka is unique, sexy and has a soft tulle bottom that’s undeniably a showstopper.
- “Sue”—I’m the only girl in my family so my nickname started as “Sister” then “Sister Sue” and finally devolved into “Sue”. My name is Jennifer. You tell me where my dad got that one from.
- I have two doggos, Lola & Lucy, back home in AZ! I miss them terribly. They’ve replaced me as “the most beautiful girls in the world” according to my mother.
Any secret talents?
- I did theater for over 10 years, including co-owning a small production company in Arizona.
Where will you find me when I’m not at Adorn Nashville?
- When I’m not at Adorn, you can catch me out with friends trying to find the next best place to eat in Nashville. Always open to recommendations!
What is your favorite thing or place in Nashville?
- Speaking of food, my favorite place in Nashville is a breakfast joint called Garden Brunch Cafe in historic North Nashville. Get the bananas foster pancakes…you won’t regret it.
Why will you love working with me?
- You’ll love working with me because I’m dedicated to finding you the one dress that makes you feel the most beautiful you’ve ever felt. I bring a little bit of humor and whole lot of kindness to the mix, plus I’m a talker so don’t worry about your big group…I’ll be able to handle them!