In order to keep your SAY YES moment as special and safe as possible, we have created safety guidelines for your in-store shopping experience that are in alignment with recommendations from the CDC and local health officials. These protocols will remain in effect until further notice and are subject to change:
- All in-store experiences are by appointment only. No walk-ins!
- Now that Nashville is in Phase 2 of re-opening, you may bring up to 2 guests with you to your appointment. We will provide a Zoom link to include up to 3 other loved ones for this intimate moment. We do ask that no at-risk guests or children accompany you.
- We will provide a sanitary location for you to place your personal items, including purses and outerwear, at the front of the store.
- If you have a mask or facial covering, please wear it! Otherwise, one will be provided for each person entering the store. All staff members will be wearing masks.
- All staff members will have their temperatures taken and screened for COVID-19 systems before the work day begins. Brides and their guests will also be scanned for a fever and screened for COVID-19 symptoms before the appointment begins. Please reschedule and contact a telehealth provider if you answer “YES” to any of the following questions:
- Are you currently under quarantine for COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath/difficulty breathing?
- Are you living with or in close contact with someone who is currently quarantined or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- We will keep the appointment as low-contact as possible to keep up with social distancing standards. Staff will assist with adjusting the fit, however we are asking the bride to bring a guest she feels comfortable enough being in close contact with to help her in and out of the gowns.
- To limit how many hands are on the gowns and surfaces, we are asking guests to remain in their seats as much as possible during appointments and refrain from browsing.
- Appointments will be staggered to limit the total number of people in the building at one time and allow for proper sanitation of surfaces and dresses.
Our dedicated stylists are eager to celebrate you and get your wedding planning back on track, while doing it in the most responsible way. We are in turn asking our brides to be just as responsible. While we know the idea of trying on wedding gowns is fun, please only come if you are ready to find your dress! Hopping from one bridal shop to the next puts us all at risk so please reach out to your local boutiques to see if they’re the right fit for your style, budget and time-frame before booking multiple appointments.
Absolutely! This is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase. Though you will likely wear your wedding dress for just one day, you will be looking at this dress for the rest of your life in your wedding pictures. Many things set designer dresses apart:
- These high-quality dresses feature designer details. They are meticulously engineered and thoughtfully crafted, and they incorporate exclusive fabrics.
- Your dress will fit you better on your wedding day as they incorporate more structure and construction than a typical wedding dress. Moreover, they are designed to be easier to alter than lower quality dresses.
- Designer dresses go through rigorous quality checks and are wear-tested to maintain their beauty long past your wedding day.
- Designer dresses are trend forward. Lower-end wedding dress manufacturers follow design trends set by designers, so they are frequently behind the trend.
- Designer wedding dresses offer an array of customization options so you can make your dress uniquely yours.
I’m interested in a specific wedding dress designer that Adorn Nashville does not carry. Why should I make an appointment?
Though you should check out the designers that appeal to you, we encourage brides to approach the wedding dress shopping journey with an open mind. Our expert stylists will likely surprise you with something that you haven’t considered but looks amazing on you. Many of our brides fall in love with a dress and a style that wasn’t even on their radar screen when they walked through our doors.
Adorn Nashville carries over 100 wedding gowns across many different styles. We carefully select our designers based on the style, quality, and the service they provide our brides. We try to keep our inventory large enough to be broadly appealing but small enough not be overwhelming. We know that you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find when you make an appointment with us.
I’m interested in a specific style of dress. How can I know if Adorn Nashville carries this specific style?
The easiest way to find out whether we carry a specific style is to call our store or message us using the chat feature in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
Though it is helpful to narrow down your style preferences before starting to shop for a wedding dress, we encourage brides to approach the wedding dress shopping journey with an open mind. Many of our brides fall in love with a dress and a style that wasn’t even on their radar screen when they walked through our doors. We have a great team of wedding dress stylists that are experts at matching brides with their perfect wedding dress.
We offer a broad array of customizations that will make your wedding dress truly unique to you. While customizing can seem a little stressful, your stylist will serve as the bridge between designer and seamstress to simplify the process for your perfect, curated look. We value and encourage creativity throughout your dress shopping experience—we want to make your dream dress a reality!
Many of our gowns are made-to-order, meaning each dress is made by hand for the individual bride upon purchase. This process take up to six to nine months. In addition, alterations can take an additional one to three months. Therefore, we recommend you start your dress shopping nine to twelve months before your wedding date. Moreover, the sooner you purchase your dress, the more time you’ll have to plan other important details for your big day! Planning ahead will keep this experience stress-free and budget-friendly.
Absolutely! Many of our designers offer expedited orders, typically two to five months. Need the dress quicker? Connect with one of our stylists directly for special cases (by phone or message us using the chat feature in the lower right-hand corner of the screen). Brides with a shorter time-frame may also choose to purchase a stock wedding dress directly from our inventory that can be brought home the day of purchase. During your appointment, your bridal stylist will educate you on both options and help you make your decision with confidence! No matter the time-frame, we will help you find your dream dress.
Our hand-selected collection of bridal gowns range from $2,000 to $8,000. To see more detailed pricing for each designer, please see our Designers page. We also offer special discounts on a selection of our stock inventory available for same-day purchase. Give us a call or message us by using the chat feature in the lower right-hand corner of the screen for more information about pricing.
We purposefully choose to stock our sample bridal gowns in sizes that reflect real brides. The majority of our dresses range between a size 10 and 14. Bridal sizing generally runs smaller than street sizing and varies with each designer. Even though our samples may be too small or too large for you, our bridal consultants make it easy to envision what the dress will look like when you walk down the aisle!
Our goal is to help you find your dream wedding dress! In order to this, we want to give you the full attention of our experienced stylists. Additionally, we are taking extra precautions maximize your safety during the Covid pandemic. Therefore, we are requiring appointments for all brides at this time.
If you’re feeling nervous or overwhelmed and just want to ask questions, feel free to call the store for guidance. We’re here to make this experience as stress-free and positive as possible.
Bring the key people that you cannot make this decision without. For some, this may mean shopping alone and for others, it may mean a couple of close loved ones. This is your time. You want family and friends who will be honest, but first and foremost, supportive and engaged!
Due to our Covid protocol, we are limiting the number of guests you can bring with you based on health recommendations of the city of Nashville. As we are currently under Stage 2 of reopening protocol in Nashville, we are limiting our appointments to a bride and two guests.
Like your bridal gown, most veils and accessories are made-to-order and can be customized to adorn your dress perfectly. While some brides find them during their initial dress appointment, others need more time. We recommend placing your orders at least two months before your wedding date, although rush orders are possible. We offer appointments specifically for veils and accessories, so whether you’ve bought your dress from us or not, our dedicated stylists will help you with all the final touches.
Though we select the dress size closest to your measurements, alterations are almost always required for the perfect fit. While we do not have an in-house seamstress, we can assist with finding you a local expert in the field to truly make the gown yours. We also recommend budgeting $450-$650 for alterations with most seamstresses. These alterations will most likely occur two to three months before your wedding.
Wedding dress alterations are a very important part of making sure you look fabulous on your wedding day. Between helping hundreds of brides find their perfect wedding dress every year and personalized training of our team members by some of the best alterations specialists in Nashville, our stylists are well equipped in matters of materials, dress construction, and how your wedding dress should fit.
As an Adorn Nashville Bride, we have several local seamstresses we recommend to you rather than offering alterations in house. We want all our brides to work with the highest rated and most experienced seamstresses in Nashville. Because all our seamstresses are independent, you can see all their online reviews and feedback from past brides.
Adorn Nashville does not profit from any alterations work on your dress. By working with independent contractors, you avoid paying additional fees that other bridal shops typically tack on to your alterations cost. Because we have no stake in your alterations scope or cost, we will ensure you order the closest possible size in your wedding dress to avoid any unnecessary alterations. Moreover, we regularly make suggestions on various customizations from our designers that will save you money on your finished dress cost (the amount you pay for your dress and any alterations).
Have more questions? Call us or message us by using the chat feature in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.