Don’t let this moment pass you by.
At Adorn Nashville, our top priority is keeping our brides safe and ensuring they have the wedding dress shopping experience they’ve always dreamt of.
For our brides affected by bridal boutique closures and safety precautions across the country: we’re here to help you continue planning. We’re here to celebrate you. Our “Adorned At Home” option is perfect for brides with time constraints, at-risk family members, or those that want a large bridal party to see their big moment. Every bride deserves to say YES the way they imagined it!
Here’s our 5-step process to be Adorned at Home:
- Chat with a Stylist: have a “get-to-know you” session with a dedicated stylist! We’ll cover your wedding plans, share dress inspiration pics, and answer any questions. You will receive a personalized mood board with dresses available to try on at home that fit your unique vision.
- Virtual Consultation: See your mood board in real-time via video chat! Stylists will go over each dress in detail to help you narrow down which dresses you’d like to try on at home.
- In-store Pickup: Choose up to 5 gowns from your curated selection. Each dress will require a $150 deposit. You will receive a try on at home kit with video instructions and clips to ensure the best fit!
- Party at Home: Pop the bubbles with your friends and families! Want professional advice during your try-on session? Stylists will be available virtually to walk you through each dress as if you were physically in store.
- Say “YES”: Find the one, celebrate! Your kit will include a measuring tape and tutorial for choosing your correct size (and a stylist will be available to help). All deposits will go towards your dream dress! Should you not find the one, all deposits will be refunded except for a $150 service fee. After returning your kit, we will take it from there!
We are taking great care to ensure the safety of our staff and brides during this process. We let the gowns sit for 72 hours, dispose of the box, and steam every dress at a high temperature before they are shipped out in a new box to another bride.